ANZ Phone Banking gives you the ability to manage your accounts via any touchtone telephone anytime, anywhere.
Enhancements to ANZ Phone Banking
In response to customer feedback, we’ve made some improvements to ANZ’s Phone Banking service. These include:
- Changes to the menu so that the most used functions are heard first, making it quicker and easier for you to find what you are looking for:
- Balances will now be accessed directly from option 1
- Past transactions will move to option 2
- 'Transfer money between accounts' will move to option 3
- Bill Payments and Automatic Payments will be combined in a new 'Payments' menu at option 4.
- Future Dated Bill Payments are back. You'll be able to set up payments up to 90 days in advance, and hear and delete your upcoming bill payments.
See the changes we've made to the Electronic Banking Conditions of Use (PDF 115kB).
How it works
With ANZ Phone Banking you can:
- Check your account balances and transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay your credit card
- Pay many regular household bills - you can set up payments to be made immediately, or up to 90 days in advance
- Hear and delete you upcoming bill payments
- Set up or change your Fast Balance account, which will be played to you automatically each time you ring Phone Banking.
Plus, with ANZ Phone Banking you press 0 at the main menu to talk to an ANZ Customer Service Consultant, from 6am - midnight, seven days a week.
Download our Handy Wallet Guide (PDF 56kB) to help remember the menu options and add your Accounts and ID numbers for easy reference.
For a demonstration
For a free trial, use the demonstration Customer Number below - no actual transactions will take place.
- Dial 0800 103 123
- Enter demonstration Customer Number 70108009 and press #
- Enter the demonstration PIN 13579 and press #.
How to register
To register for ANZ Phone Banking, all you need is a Customer Number, a PIN and an ANZ account that can be linked to ANZ Phone Banking.
If you haven't registered for ANZ Phone Banking:
If you have already registered for ANZ Phone Banking and would like to access your accounts:
Please refer to account services charges for a full list of charges that apply.
At certain high volume call periods, access to Phone Banking using a mobile phone may be restricted.
The Electronic Banking Conditions of Use (PDF 176kB) apply to all customers who have registered for ANZ Phone Banking.