Here is a summary of our flexible mortgage options.
Whatever your situation or your goals, ANZ has a home loan to suit you. Or, you can mix and match different types of mortgages to your particular needs. Here’s an overview of ANZ mortgages. For more information on the home loan options available, click on the link of each option.
An ANZ Home Loan - Fixed Rate is ideal if you need to know exactly how much your regular home loan repayments will be.
- You can budget with confidence.
- You are protected from interest rate rises during the fixed rate period.
- You can make a lump sum payment or increase your repayments by up to 5.00%p.a. of the outstanding loan balance each year of your fixed rate period.
An ANZ Home Loan - Floating Rate is ideal if you want the flexibility to use extra cash to help pay off your loan earlier.
- You can make extra repayments on your home loan any time you like.
An ANZ Flexible Home Loan combines a mortgage with a current account. It’s ideal if you need flexible access to credit or if you’re a good money manager and want to pay off your home loan sooner.
- You have access to credit for any purpose at a competitive flexible home loan interest rate.
- You can use any extra money you have to reduce your home loan balance and save on interest.
Or you can combine different home loan options to get the best of each.
- You can split the amount of your home loan between fixed and floating interest rates.
- You can choose any combination of fixed and floating interest rates, and an ANZ Flexible Home Loan.
What's your next step?
Calculate the best way to structure your mortgage.
For more information or to apply for an ANZ Home Loan:
Get an idea of how much you can borrow.
An ANZ Mobile Mortgage Manager will come to you anytime, anywhere.
A Home Loan Specialist will be in contact at a time that's convenient for you.
Find your nearest ANZ branch.
For the ANZ First Home package, you need an ANZ everyday account with your salary, wages or business income direct credited and an ANZ Serious Saver account. ANZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply to all loans.
A copy of the Reserve Bank Disclosure Statement published by ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited may be obtained on request from any ANZ branch.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, does not take into account your financial situation or goals, and is not a personalised financial adviser service under the Financial Advisers Act 2008. It is recommended you seek advice from a financial adviser which takes into account your individual circumstances before you acquire a financial product. If you would like to speak to an ANZ Authorised Financial Adviser, please call 0800 269 296.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.